Expanding Our Brand

You may wonder what I truly mean by expanding the Backlogged Entertainment brand, but the truth is there's a strong need for us to grow. There's actually a to-do list on my desktop that tells me that I'm supposed to work on this site everyday. But the site hasn't been paying me to work as much as I want it to pay me.

Which brings me to this exact list. These are the things I am trying to do with this website, and this is where I'd hope you'd join me and help as much as I can:

  1. To earn a sufficient amount of income to supplement my regular income
  2. Host weekly community livestreams 
  3. Upload Youtube video for gaming series 3-5 times a week
  4. Become a frequently viewed page (I want to be on your bookmark bar!)
  5. Hire writers and editors so that I don't have to do everything
  6. Create a Youtube Partner Network  
  7. Create a gaming/movie business where I can buy your used goods so you can buy new goodies!
  8. Take the online web store and create a brick-and-mortar business which people can franchise. 
This is only the beginning, so I'll need your help. Retweet, Share on Facebook, tell your friends, bookmark and show your roommates, and most importantly use my links to help me out. I'll share with you other sites I like and news that I might have gained information from and viewing those helps everyone involved. It keeps me honest with my stories, it gives you the source, and then you can go there and tell everyone how you found it! 

Comments

Popular Posts