Train Wreck of the Week: Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan)

lindsay lohan red carpetOh Lindsay....you're my favorite. Honestly, I just love you. From you role in The Parent Trap to throwing awesome parties in Mean Girls, I just can't get enough of you. Except...I can.

You're killing me lately! Are you so mad that your life has fallen into this black hole of desperate measures that you're required to get arrested or go to jail every 3 months?

Word has it that Lindsay is now accused of beating up Tiffany Ava Mitchell at a New York Club over the weekend. Sources say Lohan punched Mitchell (who was offering Lohan a free psychic reading) and then attempted to sneak out of the club through the backdoor. Unfortunately for Lohan, Mitchell identified her to authorities and Lohan was later arrested.

Click here for Best Buy In-Store Pickup

Not only is Lohan facing a misdemeanor assault in New York, but she's also had reckless driving, lying to an officer and obstructing an officer while on duty added to her file from Santa Monica police. This stems from her September accident where she hit a pedestrian with her vehicle.

Look, maybe you didn't beat up this girl in the club, but the fact is your track record sucks. You've crashed cars, you've drugged yourself up, and you look downright awful. I can't take you serious anymore and you're a walking disaster. I'm tired of hearing about you and I want you to go away, yet secretly I don't.



My dear LiLo you're 1 night away from killing yourself. You're a mess and that's why you're oh so deserving of "Train Wreck of the Week". Fix yourself, because you're just another white girl from Africa hanging out with Regina George hoping to be popular. 

Comments

Popular Posts