Where Will We Go Next?

Currently Backlogged Gaming and Entertainment uses WordPress, but the thing is I'm not really a fan of their advertising or HTML editing options. When I started the website I decided it ought to work as a blog/site where the community could be engaged and that I could eventually turn it to profit.

So what I'm doing right now is I'm going to see how much web traffic I can get on this site, compared to the other. I'll probably dual post my stories on both sites. After a few weeks I'll compare my stats and decide which one to keep.

That's it, will Backlogged Gaming and Entertainment survive on WordPress, or will it become a Blogger exclusive site? Maybe it'll become a custom site, we'll see. Wish me luck in this :)

FYI- We're going PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness. Enjoy the look.

Comments

Popular Posts