Coming Soon: Madden Career Videos

Just wanted to give a quick heads-up to everyone following the page. Starting sometime in the week, between my two other requirements, I'll be editing and slowly posting new Madden Connected Career videos to my YouTube. As a favor to my loyal fans, I'll also post those videos on this site.

Each new video will have it's own post, so try and keep up. I'll also post links to my videos for mobile users to watch later. Eventually these videos will move to it's own section where they will feed into YouTube's playlist function.

For a head start on viewing what Backlogged Gaming and Entertainment has to offer on YouTube, here's our latest video. (Please note that there should have been an uploaded Wii U unboxing and an Hauppage HDPVR2 unboxing. However my phone uploaded them to cyberspace and not to YouTube so they need to be transferred to my PC and edited and they will come soon as well). I hope you enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts